New TGOGF Chapter Release!! Chapter 0021

Sup Folks

A simple poll for you all:

The first things your parents say to you, the moment you step into their house after a long time:

1. You got fat
  2. Go take a bath, you stink
  3. Did you loose anything while coming over
  4. Did you forget to bring back something
  5. Are you eating well
  6. Are you cooking your own food or still ordering pizzas
  7. Are you sleeping well
  8. Did you get a girlfriend/boyfriend yet
  9. Are you planning to sleep all days you are here
  10. And last but not the least, when are you planning to get married.

Comment your answers, FYI of all of you, I get asked all these questions before even stepping into the house, and truthfully I don’t know if I should laugh or cry at this point.

Anyways, enjoy your third guaranteed chapter of the week:

1. Chapter 0021 – Golden Cicada Fruit
    Translated By – DemonKiller, MeTaL MaX
    Edited By – DemonKiller
    Proofread By – CurlyAdi

P.S. I’ll start out on the next chapter tomorrow, too tired today after all the pampering from home, I’ll see if I can complete the chapter tomorrow, otherwise see you all on the next regular release on Monday. Also, since the queue is still yet to be filled, so no sponsored chapters this week.

Enjoy!!

Advertisements

10 comments on “New TGOGF Chapter Release!! Chapter 0021

1. fairi110 says:

Nah..mostly they’ll either ask “have you eaten?” or “how’s your study?” My siblings ask more interesting question: “have you downloaded these animes and these movies??” (seriously we have healthy relationshipn as fellow otaku, movie and book maniac 😉 )

Thanks again for the chapter xD

Liked by 1 person

2. Cyn says:

Wouldn’t the first question be when you walk in the door “What do you want?”

Liked by 2 people

3. MapleKaiser says:

everything i come back from a trip, I feel like i might have miss something

4. sorenknight says:

Have you gotten a girlfriend. My response is always on two years when I graduate university. I have no time for a girlfriend at the moment.

Liked by 1 person

5. greenHat says:

Your parents words of ‘affections’ are typical of parents that don’t express themselves much. Enjoy it while it last… :).

Liked by 1 person

6. Inspiration says:

Everything except 8 and 10. Instead it’s “You didn’t get a boyfriend/girlfriend did you? You better not have. And don’t even think about getting married, he/she’ll steal your money and run”…..

Liked by 2 people